We Specialize in the Art of Disinfecting
Our management team has been trained through the World Health Organization’s educational programming in the area of Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) for novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
Listed below are our processes to ensure the safety of your household and our employees. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 248-668-2222.
- Employees will be subject to a symptom and temperature check at the beginning of each shift per Oakland County Executive Order. If they or anyone in their household is not feeling well, they must stay home.
- We wear masks, gloves and shoe protectors.
- We request that customers not be in the same room with us as we clean if they are home.
- If customers or members of their households are not feeling well we ask them to let us know so we can reschedule the appointment.
- We disinfect as always. We use a disinfectant that has been approved by the EPA for this strain of covid.
- Our equipment is regularly cleaned with a bleach solution. Our rags are washed in bleach.